Wednesday 8 October 2008

the middle of the week...

not much really.....

test fitted the dipper on the super longfront...required a touch of "adjustment" with a big file....seems to be somewhere like....

these are the times my mind tends to wander to what do i fancy building next....apart from some more green machines..(another commission.....watch this space)...had a wander to the dutch building machine forum....http://www.bouwmachineforum.nl/ click on forum...the dutch seem to be very happy to paint plant in company colours which has potential......

but then a quick look round my desk sorta quells my inspiration to start something new......it reveals....2 8x4 heavy haulers..4 econofrieght tractors...a selection of 8x4 tippers...cat scrapers...CAT 777's.....all at a point where i've come up against an issue thats stopped me in me tracks....but i need to motivate myself....

i've stuck a link up to Tim Cotton's Excellent heavy haul blog...and talking of the like...this weekend, we are moving some big crane pieces in sunderland, a HOOOOOGE big white box from acrefair to ellesmere port...photo's of the move will probably appear on the blog!

No comments: